Earn A Certificate or Diploma in Real Estate!
Are you interested in becoming a Real Estate Professional, not just a “real estate hustler” but rather a Licensed Real estate Professional who understands the Language, Principles and Techniques of real estate, Government’s Role in Real Estate Professional code of conduct and ethics, Communication and Language proficiency, Understanding & Classifying Contracts, Banking & Real Estate plus electives that contributes to building a strong real estate Industry? Fabulous Homes International First School of Real Estate is now accepting the next batch of Real Estate Professionals in training.
Candidates must successfully complete a 75-hour salesperson’s pre-license course, pass a final exam with a score of 75% or higher, and be at least 18 years old and a high school graduate or General Education equivalent.
International Licensed Real Estate Broker, will provide you with the required in-class hours as well as prepare you for the final exam.
Real Estate Professional Salesperson Requirements
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Be a high school graduate or the holder of a General certificate of equivalency
- Successfully complete Salesperson Pre-license Course of at least 75 hours and achieve a score of 75% on the school final exam
- Obtain a Police report (criminal background check) through a local police department
- Obtain report no more than 60 days prior to picking up license.
The cost of the Pre-license class is $499 U.S which includes your license from the Guyana Revenue Authority. Two Part Payment Plan Available,
No refunds will be issued once a student has attended any in-class session. Guyana First School of Real Estate retains a $95U.S administrative fee, for any refund paid prior to attending the first class of the course.
Limited spaces available per session. Get registered today!